Today’s dynamic businesses require a smart and Unified Communication solution for seamless collaboration and connection between mobile workforce and in-office employees. Flexible device usage and round-the-clock connectivity is the need of the hour for mobile workforce. Increasing competition, flexible work places and timings increases the need for a more collaborative communication solution. With Collaboration and Mobility as the key aspects of business communications, the term “Unified Communication” has been evolved.
Matrix SARVAM UCS is an enterprise-grade, Unified Communication solution that offers Collaboration, Communication, Messaging and Mobility. Matrix SARVAM UCS brings diverse users from multiple locations on a common platform for real-time collaboration and communication. The in-office employees can reach the mobile workforce on their smartphones/ Windows PC/ tablet by dialing only one extension number. Businesses are also at an advantage since the expense of getting devices for their employees is eliminated. Furthermore, the solution can be easily interfaced with the legacy networks such as POTS, ISDN, T1/E1/PRI and GSM/3G. Matrix SARVAM is designed for interoperability, to help enterprises evolve from what they have got today, with the agility that is required to address tomorrow’s communication requirements.
- Unified Messaging: Presence Sharing, Instant Messaging, Conferencing and email to SMS.
- Mobility: Convenience to connect from offices, between appointments, on business tours or while working from home.
- Conferencing: Three-party conferences of 20 groups, 21 participants for a single conference and 62 participants in audio conference.
- Scalability: Scalable up to 200 Users
- Unified UC Clients: Connectivity with Analog, Digital, Proprietary, SIP/IP Phones or Applications for Android/iOS devices or Windows PC.
- Improves Business Collaboration
- Promotes Business Continuity and Networking
- Seamless Connectivity Irrespective of the Caller’s Geographical Location
- Convenience in the Communication Procedure
- Higher ROI and Lower TCO
For Further Information, please contact:
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Telecom and Security solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. An innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization; Matrix is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the telecom and security industries. With more than 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance solutions, Access Control, Time-Attendance, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, Terminals, Convergence solution, VoIP Gateways and GSM Gateways. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global foot-prints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.