Locations: 52, with 100+ in the pipeline
Hybrid Video Recorders: 52
Major Requirement: Centralized Health Status Report of Devices and Cameras using Low Bandwidth.
The bank is headquartered in Pune in its Corporate office.
- A Hybrid Solution to accommodate their existing Panasonic Analog cameras along with a provision to add new IP Cameras.
- Notification at a central location for any system issues like camera disconnect, harddisk failure, camera tamper, etc. in real-time.
- Professional and timely installation and service at all locations across India.
- Matrix provided a Hybrid Video Recorder(HVR) that supports Analog and IP cameras on a single platform. This allowed them to connect their existing Panasonic Analog cameras along with the provision to gradually upgrade to an IP Solution.
- For central notification on functioning status of the devices and cameras at low bandwidth, Matrix offered notification management software called ‘Device Monitor’, which provides Centralized Health Status about events like number of devices online, number of cameras where motion is detected, video loss, camera tamper, hard-disk failure, storage status, etc. in less than 5Kbps per location.
- Matrix installed its HVR’s at all the 52 branches of this Bank across India, using its strength of more than 500+ trained SI’s spread across the country.
- Enhanced security with centralized notification of any event across India.
- Reduced Breakdowns and Downtime
- Ease of Maintenance
- Reduced man power cost for security at each location.
- SATATYA HVR0408S: 4 Analog Channels, 8 IP Channels, Total 8 Channel Hybrid Video Recorder with 6TB Storage and NAS Support.
- SATATYA Device Monitor: Monitoring Application that requires less bandwidth to centrally view the health status of multiple devices.
- SATATYA Centralized Monitoring Software(CMS): Central Management of cameras connected across multiple locations in combination as per priority.
For further information:
Email at – Customer.Care@MatrixComSec.com
Call on – +91 9998755555
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Telecom and Security solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. An innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization, Matrix is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the telecom and security industries. With more than 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP Gateways and Terminals, GSM Gateways, Access Control, Time-Attendance and Video Surveillance solutions. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.