Matrix Comsec, a leading manufacturer of Telecom and Security solutions, enhanced its Unified Communications portfolio with Outlook Integration in VARTA WIN200 – The UC Client for seamless collaboration. Matrix integrated Outlook with the PC Client to address the businesses’ need of mobility and improve communication effectiveness. Now users can do multi-tasking and avail features of the PC Client from the Outlook itself.
The integration of Outlook e-mail client with VARTA WIN200 offers a bundle of features, which are as follows: –
- Click to Call:The user has to simply click on the Outlook contact and a call will be automatically placed through VARTA WIN200.
- Single Screen for Multiple Tasks: Users can now access all the UC features from their Outlook screen. E-mails, Make Calls from Extensions, Check Presence Status, Arrange/Attend Conference, Instant Messages and Group Chat are features users can now access from a single screen.
- Presence Sharing: Presence Sharing helps users route the calls accordingly for simplified communication.
- Contact Grouping and Conferencing: It helpsa user reach multiple people right from their Outlook mailbox for meetings and discussions.
- Hot Keys: Dedicated Hot keys for Making/Receiving Audio/Video Calls, Disconnecting and Rejecting Calls, Hold/Unhold calls, Volume Up/Down offers a personalized calling experience that enhances an employees’ efficiency.
- Calendar Integration: With Calendar Integration, Presence Status of anemployee during meetings will be set accordingly. Henceforth, employees can route their callsand there will be no delays in the decision-making process.
- Instant Messaging: Users can send Instant Messages to their Outlook contacts from the same screen as VARTA WIN200. With multi-media features like Emoticons and Intuitive Dial Pad, users can have seamless communication experience that indeed boosts their productivity.
” The Integration of Outlook with VARTA WIN200 – The UC Client is a progressive step towards an improved collaboration of communication solution. Matrix is looking to develop more such features,making it easy for the customers and setting new standards of business communication that will enhanceuser experience,”saidSagar Gosalia Sr. Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
For further information :
Email at – Customer.Care@MatrixComSec.com
Call on – +91 9998755555
Website – www.MatrixTelesol.com
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Telecom and Security solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. An innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization; Matrix is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the telecom and security industries. With more than 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance solutions, Access Control, Time-Attendance, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, Terminals, Convergence solution, VoIP Gateways and GSM Gateways. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global foot-prints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.